Link (koppel) your student travel product to a OV-chipkaart
Step 4 is linking (koppelen) your student travel product to a personal OV-chipkaart. To make this step a succes we’ll ask you a set of questions. If you can answer these questions with yes then you are ready to link your card.
1. Did you receive a message from DUO stating that your request for student travel product has been accepted?
- Yes, I have received an e-mail stating my request for student travel product has been accepted
- No, I have not had any message.
2. Do you own a personal ov-chipkaart with your own personal details?
- Yes, I own a personal OV-chipkaart with my own details.
- No, I don’t own a personal OV-chipkaart.
3. Did you receive an e-mail from studentenreisproduct.nl stating you need to link (koppelen) your OV-chipkaart?
- Yes, I have received an e-mail from studentenreisproduct.nl stating that I should link (koppelen) my OV-chipkaart.
- No I have not received an e-mail from studentenreisproduct.nl
Start with linking (koppelen)
Linking (koppelen) is only possible in the Mijn Omgeving. The Mijn omgeving is secured by DigiD so nobody other then you can access your personal details.
You can always directly access the Mijn omgeving by clicking the icon on the top right of the screen. To help you out we also put an extra button on the bottom of this page.
After you have logged into our Mijn omgeving you can press the button “koppelen” to add your OV-chipkaart. You can only have one card linked to your student travel product. Did you purchase a new card? Then you can also link your new card by pressing koppelen.